4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 116 Old 02-14-2010, 02:22 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Please post your location

Guys/Gals

When you create your membership, please include your location so it makes it easier for us to determine where you are located.

Thank you

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 116 Old 02-14-2010, 02:25 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash04 View Post
Guys/Gals

When you create your membership, please include your location so it makes it easier for us to determine where you are located.

Thank you
I second this!
post #3 of 116 Old 03-16-2010, 12:02 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
Damian

Jennings La

:-P

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

post #4 of 116 Old 06-05-2010, 02:51 PM

Hello Everyone,

It sure was nice to find a website dedicated to this great atv. I just picked my 08 700XX for $4610.00 w/o taxes, $4967.00 out the door and love it. I live in Charlotte, Unionville NC to be exact, and ride all around here; Uwharrie, Brown Mtn, Brushy Mtn. Carolina Adventure World, used to ride in Pageland in the sand pits down off Hwy. 265 but they stopped that. We do ride in Lylesville in the sandy area as well. We have a grounp of 10-15 people that go to the W.V. and ride the Hatfield and McCoy trails as well as the Outlaw trails too. We go up twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall.

I graduated from an 01 Polaris Scrambler 500 4X4, it was OK, but I just don't want to ride it anymore. I wouldn't trade the power, clutch and gears for anything else than my XX.

Thanks again for this great site and all the members that make it up, this is valuable to all the owners of this wonderful bike.

Last edited by doublexnc; 06-05-2010 at 03:00 PM.
post #5 of 116 Old 06-05-2010, 03:03 PM

Hello Everyone,

It sure was nice to find a website dedicated to this great atv. I just picked my 08 700XX for $4610.00 w/o taxes, $4967.00 out the door and love it. I live in Charlotte, Unionville NC to be exact, and ride all around here; Uwharrie, Brown Mtn, Brushy Mtn. Carolina Adventure World, used to ride in Pageland in the sand pits down off Hwy. 265 but they stopped that. We do ride in Lylesville in the sandy area as well. We have a grounp of 10-15 people that go to the W.V. and ride the Hatfield and McCoy trails as well as the Outlaw trails too. We go up twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall.

I graduated from an 01 Polaris Scrambler 500 4X4, it was OK, but I just don't want to ride it anymore. I wouldn't trade the power, clutch and gears for anything else than my XX.

Thanks again for this great site and all the members that make it up, this is valuable to all the owners of this wonderful bike.
post #6 of 116 Old 06-07-2010, 03:18 PM

Club 700xx map (WHERE ARE YOU?)

Just thought it would be pretty nice to know where the hell we all are from.

Just go to "Additions" at the top and choose "Add marker" put in as little or as much info as you'd like.

For "Entry Name" I put in my club700xx Nickname.

You can add a picture of yourself or your bike in the "Media" tab.

http://www.zeemaps.com/163537

2006 Raptor 700
Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox antivibe risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP stabilizer, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms ST, Rap 700 SE front shocks revalved/resprung by Wiigstyle, Fox Podium X rear shock, DWT Drift rear beadlocks, Hiper front beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs and Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper and railer chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swingarm skid plate
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is Iņigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!
post #7 of 116 Old 06-07-2010, 03:43 PM

there are actually a few threads where everyone has posted where they are from.

ENGINE:(57.87HP-LTP DYNO)12:1CP,STAGE 3 HOT CAM, PORT/POLISHED HEAD,HDD +3 TB, DMC AFTERBURNER FULL EXHAUST,PCV,MODQUAD K&N FILTER/MODIFIED AIR BOX,13T
SUSPENSION:ELKA STAGE 3 REAR STAGE 3 FRONT/HOUSER ARMS,L8TON SWAY BAR
ITP T-9 PROSERIES SKAT~TRACK EXTREAM HAULERS/MOHAWKS,RAZR/RAZR 2
ARMOR:PRO ARMOR FAT PEG NERF BARS
PRO ARMOR DOMINATOR FRONT BUMPER,PRM DESERT GRAB BAR,PRM FULL UNDER SKIDS,X-POSED SHOCK COVERS
CONTROL:PROTAPER EVO BARS,ODI GRIPS,TRAIL TECH HI-RISE BAR CLAMP,ALBA STEERING STABILIZER
LIGHTING:HID CONVERSION/LED ACCENT LIGHTS
LOOKS: AMR GRAPGICS/MAIER PLASTICS

Last edited by RemingtonSteel; 06-09-2010 at 04:56 PM.
post #8 of 116 Old 06-07-2010, 04:00 PM

yup but just thought easier to see like this.

2006 Raptor 700
Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox antivibe risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP stabilizer, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms ST, Rap 700 SE front shocks revalved/resprung by Wiigstyle, Fox Podium X rear shock, DWT Drift rear beadlocks, Hiper front beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs and Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper and railer chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swingarm skid plate
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is Iņigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!
post #9 of 116 Old 06-07-2010, 04:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
I think its pretty cool....

OH GOD STICKY THIS PLEASE

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #10 of 116 Old 06-07-2010, 04:42 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
That was fun... the map put me about 20 miles into the Pacific Ocean... Don't live there... but close enough I guess.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode