Stock size tires found, Front and Rear - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 01-09-2017, 11:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Stock size tires found, Front and Rear

I have just been down the road looking for tires. The main issue is those 11 inch rear wheels. For whatever its worth, Bike Bandit has Kenda K581 Kutter and Kenda K580 Kutter tires in the stock sizes. I have a set ordered. This is the first time owning a 700xx so hopefully these tires will do the job.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-11-2017, 07:29 PM

Except for being a heavy tire, I really like the kutters. I just got mine from motosport.
post #3 of 6 Old 01-12-2017, 09:59 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWL BCNU View Post
Except for being a heavy tire, I really like the kutters. I just got mine from motosport.
I'm not a fan of the fronts, except for in muddy conditions.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton Stealth Bumper and 11/16" sway bar
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 6 Old 01-12-2017, 12:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Quick View Post
I'm not a fan of the fronts, except for in muddy conditions.
Thanks for that. I am a new member here and in perusing the forums I noticed numerous queries particularly for rear tires which I was looking for myself. When these were found I thought someone else might like to know.

Nevertheless I would like to know what it is about these fronts that is not to your liking. As a new 700xx owner, there is much to learn!
post #5 of 6 Old 01-14-2017, 05:21 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technoholic View Post
Nevertheless I would like to know what it is about these fronts that is not to your liking. As a new 700xx owner, there is much to learn!
It's just my personal opinion, but I think they are to hard of a compound, and lack grip on dry trails. I know personally they do extremely well in greasy mud, they will probably do well in sand as well but idk. I like the tread pattern of the Hole shot, Rzr's, Gbc's. And the price of the GBC's make them hard to beat. They grip well in all conditions, and wear really well. I think I only got like 2 seasons on my Kutter's, and the GBC tires I purchased 10/2013 still have 2/3's of the tread left!

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton Stealth Bumper and 11/16" sway bar
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 6 Old 01-14-2017, 08:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Quick View Post
It's just my personal opinion, but I think they are to hard of a compound, and lack grip on dry trails. I know personally they do extremely well in greasy mud, they will probably do well in sand as well but idk. I like the tread pattern of the Hole shot, Rzr's, Gbc's. And the price of the GBC's make them hard to beat. They grip well in all conditions, and wear really well. I think I only got like 2 seasons on my Kutter's, and the GBC tires I purchased 10/2013 still have 2/3's of the tread left!
Good info, thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode