Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

TT-ReXX

15K views 180 replies 41 participants last post by  Brokenbones 
#1 ·
No race for 3 weeks so I started trying out stuff for TT racing.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Still at the measuring stage. Ride height on pics is 6" ,which a little to low for my liking. Probably go to 7or 8".:D

See less See more
#3 ·
Baxter do you ever work...cause I think I want your job that you get to have soooo much fun with your toys..I am jealous!

#35 ·
i go to school ay 8:15 get out at 2:45 go to work till 8 and stay up till 4-5ish

#9 ·
what are the dates might come over... me and the hubby for his birthday weekend...would love to come see you and the ReXX in action...

#17 ·
This is what it would look like with 2" clearance . Or with shocks bottomed out.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Motor vehicle

:D
The top of the airbox is 21".

#25 ·
With 6" clearance the rears are 18" and fronts 15"
with 2" clearance the rears are 15.5" and fronts 12.25"
The 450r stock front shocks resprung will do for the moment and the rears , I am still trying to find something. I didn't to buy custom shocks just yet as dates have notbeen set yet. :D

#23 ·
looking really good i see now why you want some custom shocks made.:D

#31 ·
Thanks Baxter!! I'm talkin to Josh at Wigg about what he can do on a resonable budget for my Ice Racing...trying to figure out the happy medium of... get the job done vs doin it right ($$$). Figure out a sway bar solution yet?
If you make shocks , I would make the rears 19" and put double or triple springs on and adjust with preload and the fronts use 450r stockers with multiple springs. I have set it at 81/2" clearance off the floor which should make it around 7" with rider.

700ATP Cheers ace and the garage needs a spring clean . You only get to see the clean end. :D

#34 ·
No, They put it off till next year due to lack of interest. But a supermoto club does a class for road legal and mx/xc quads ,so I may try it on tarmac later in the year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.