Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
scuzz,
Great video! Thanks. I really liked the part where you had to "finesse" those larger rocks.:lmao:
Sid

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Good Video, wonder why some spots were dark since it seemed like the sun was out, reminded me of our power line trails but we can go that fast since we have too many boulders to avoid.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Yeah! the GoPro does a real good video but it'll get dark if it's dark clouds or in the trees. One time you could only see the headlights even though it daytime but we were in a deep forest.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
hmmm didnt think about that....well if it does work for me I am sure my hubby Mike will like them at the beach!!! lol

I attached my go pro to my handlebars couldnt you do the samething to the bumper?

Favorite video so far is the rear video in the sand...loved the way the dirt folded behind you...

can't wait to see the rest...

by the way was that a stock rim that bent?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks!

Yeah, I have a whole 'nother set with ties on it though once these become unusable, if ever. I'll have more sand video's next weekend as I'll be in Mississippi riding then at my favorite spot for two days.

Video editing takes sooo long to do though. Windows Movie maker is nice but I need something a little better. Adobe premire hasn't been making me happy at all. I need to try something else.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Don't know if I want to see what YOU see! LMAO!!:D

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
How True! and thank God for that.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Yeah! I have a PCV poll attach to me rear grab bar where my Dune antenna is suppose to attach and haven't tried it yet since it just too wet yesterday. The poll is about 2', Had some friends and family wanted some video with me in it so I decided to show them my back end, lol!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts