Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 1 year finally today I got to ride for a few minutes, I got this for basically $200 but it needed alot of work,I split the cases and cleaned it up really good,I was told the piston was bad,but I didn't know the piston was in the bottom of the cases in pieces and a Valve as you can see,but I took it upon myself to rebuild as I could, because I was also building a Raptor660r with lots of goodies, so I bought Kibblewhite exhaust Valves, CP Carillo piston a Cylinder works 102mm Cylinder,all brand new radiatior hoses,,fuel pump relay, new (used) wire harness in reaaaally mint condition for $34 on ebay!!! also a kemso fuel pump kit,because the fuel was filled with ethanol, white powder stuff everywhere, thats dry ethanol,I buy non ethanol gas for my atvs,got a new clutch,Outlaw Racing Clutch,look at what was in this,Wow... but it started right up first try,so my timing was good and the rebuild was done good as well,but I heard a cv clicking on the rear left 🤔 and a little bit of ticking,so I have to go back to the drawing board for a few adjustments, I had this atv completely apart, and assembled it with no manual until I was able to download it and it made it a little easier.... Of course I need front tires!!!! It came like this,so in case anyone says anything, I can only buy stuff here and there,but soon enough I'm getting new front tires and the Red seat also!!!! But Not Bad for a TRX700XX rookie!!!!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts