Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Im new to the site but I just picked up this 2008 700xx about a week ago. So far I'm in love with the power and everything about this quad. I cant wait to go down to West Virginia (i live in Ohio) to test her out on the trails. I just installed the Powermadd Handguards today. There will be more mods where those came from. The last pic is my collection of Hondas. They include:
1982 Honda ATC70 (owned since new)
1983 Honda ATC70 (not in pic)
1994 Honda CBR600F3 (behind the 125)
1995 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
1996 Honda CR125
2008 Honda 700XX

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
nice collection. welcome to the site and enjoy the xx!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Well Im new to the site but I just picked up this 2008 700xx about a week ago. So far I'm in love with the power and everything about this quad. I cant wait to go down to West Virginia (i live in Ohio) to test her out on the trails.
I live in central Oh, too. And ride alot in WV. I have family there, and the riding is 2nd to none. What part of WV do ride, I ride near Kermit.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Nice quad - I remember when mine was that clean! You ought to join us in KY riding sometimes. Also, Hanging Rock in Ironton is an awesome place to ride in Ohio!

·
Registered
201 Posts
nice stash!

im a sucker for a nice honda collection lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. Yea Im pretty proud of my collection of Hondas. Been working on it since I was a kid. Haha. But as far as WV goes I ride in an area called Normantown, in between Grantsville and Glenville. Near Cedar Creek State Park. I have close family friends with over 700 acres of land down there but I primarily ride on trails and dirt roads all over. Just a dot on the map but one heck of a place to go riding. And I keep her clean with Maxima SC1 Clear Coat like a lot of guys on here. The stuff works great and smells like cherrys.

Heres a quick pic I had on hand. Almost all the land you can see in this pic is area I can ride. Its awesome. This is more or less my friends back yard.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Nice, wish I had a 700 acre back yard. lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know right? haha. Although I dont think I would ever go to work or do anything else with my life beside ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts