Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the trxx700 for a while now and I was wondering if anyone made a plow kit for it? Ive got good tires with chains and would really love to plow with it. If anyone has any info on this Id appreciate you sharing your knowledge!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
u would have to make a custom mount.... for the plow and the winch

·
Registered
89 Posts
There on eBay, well were the last time I looked, I'm not sure if they still are but ther was a whole kit that you could buy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i found it on ebay...$600 including a winch. Not bad Im curious to see where you would mount the winch tho. thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone know about front bumper/grab bars for the trx700? I heard the stock one is designed to flex and you shouldnt put an after-market one on. Are there any parts/mods anyone has done that they recommend for 700xx?

·
Registered
89 Posts
ya man! if you can afford it, throw your stock bumper in the garbadge and get a metal one. i prefer the PRM products Desert II bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
ya man! if you can afford it, throw your stock bumper in the garbadge and get a metal one. i prefer the PRM products Desert II bumper
:stupid:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Front Bumper

Forget that flex crap, I got in a fender bender with my machine and I thank God that I had a DG aluminum bumper on it as it saved a lot of damage. the top mounting brackets got broke/bent as that is the give point. I welded them back up and off I went with no other damage. Get a bumper, first thing i did when I got mine. I think that is the only complaint that I had was the front bumper.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i always though dg ment dont get, after my ferinds nerf bars broke

1 - 10 of 10 Posts