Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Best offer it must go by the weekend!

If you are serious about buying and have the cash please make a reasonable offer. It needs to go by this coming Sunday July 22nd. Any questions just ask.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Do you have the ability or desire to ship it? Sunday the 22 is not far off. I'm not sure getting it done and shipped is possible by then. If there are ways this could work let me know. Also pm me your bottom dollar.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Estimated shipping would be $750-$800 from what I can find. I will have to check with the shipping company tomorrow for a confirmation these dates are available..

·
Registered
335 Posts
I had my Raptor shipped from Ohio to Denver for only $450. I did have to pick it up at the trucking hub. I wonder if you have an Estes Express lines there. Thats who I used before. Regardless, we're too far apart on price. The shipping is brutal.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RE: Shipping

That shipping quote I received was a quick quote so you're right there probably is a company that will do it for less. I'm not familiar with Estes Express. My price would be less if it's picked up by the purchaser.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
damn now your talking, wish i lived closer. Do you have any photo's you can put up?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts