Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so today I started the bike for the second time since I finished the build,but I have more to do to it of course,Power Commander v and etc!!!! But anyway it started right away, and I took it for a quick ride and coming back home I pulled in the clutch and it shut off and that was it!!!! It's got spark,it shocked the hell out of me!!!! Plenty of Fuel,but Haven't done a compression test,Piston is brand new CP Carillo, and the Cylinder is also new from Cylinder Works, I heard the Valves ticking but I had done some adjustments but I guess not like I hoped.... any other input ANYONE!!!!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Did you ever replace the fuel filter and inspect/clean or replace the injector?

·
Registered
2008 Honda TRX700xx
2 Posts
Ok so today I started the bike for the second time since I finished the build,but I have more to do to it of course,Power Commander v and etc!!!! But anyway it started right away, and I took it for a quick ride and coming back home I pulled in the clutch and it shut off and that was it!!!! It's got spark,it shocked the hell out of me!!!! Plenty of Fuel,but Haven't done a compression test,Piston is brand new CP Carillo, and the Cylinder is also new from Cylinder Works, I heard the Valves ticking but I had done some adjustments but I guess not like I hoped.... any other input ANYONE!!!!!!
Check the fuses, they go bad pretty fast and it is an easy fix.

·
Super Moderator
5,843 Posts
Check the fuses, they go bad pretty fast and it is an easy fix.
I've had my quad since 2010 bought new off the floor, has never blown a fuse?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts