Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone interested in joining VooDoo and I for a very cold ride about 15 minutes outside of forest hill, post up here...

smooothe? scuzz?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Currently offshore until the 15th

·
Registered
528 Posts
where at, ill probably go

·
Registered
83 Posts
Basically it's in Alexandria Simply.

·
Registered
528 Posts
idk where that is, is it good riding? what type? im probably in.

·
Registered
83 Posts
It's trail riding, lots of it too! It's a hair over 2 hours from here, and due north of Lafayette. Very good riding!

·
Registered
528 Posts
any free trailer spots? if so what will my fuel bill be?and entry fee?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Not sure on trailer spots yet. I don't currently have Billy's trailer. We can fit 2 in the trailer and 1 in a truck bed, so 3 of us could ride together. However isn't it your turn to drive?

·
Registered
528 Posts
ill drive...i need miles to see what gas will cost, im just curious

·
Registered
528 Posts
so yall riding saturday or sunday? i may have to go do paperwork on my new quad saturday if i cant get it done tomorrow.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
we are leaving at the butt crack of dawn sat. and coming home late.....unless we need to stop at the hospital for frost bite.

·
Registered
528 Posts
imma wear my track leathers :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
imma wear my track leathers :D

Gonna look goofy walking around your house in full leathers! :lmao:

Jay and I on the other hand are gonna look stupid tomorrow. We will have tons of fun doing it though!

·
Registered
528 Posts
i read somewhere else you said sunday....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry no pics. Just imagine two guys riding in those inflatable sumo suits!!!

I want all you northerners to know how big of a puss sissilyorange is. He punked out on our ride because it was a measly 19 degrees this am. How cold does it get up north.... And you all still ride?

For the record, we had a blast, but are on our way home becase a hot water pipe busted at voodoo's house, and now he has an ice sculpture growing in his back yard!!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Sorry no pics. Just imagine two guys riding in those inflatable sumo suits!!!

AND NO PICTURES!!! SUCH A BUMMER

I want all you northerners to know how big of a puss sissilyorange is. He punked out on our ride because it was a measly 19 degrees this am. How cold does it get up north.... And you all still ride?

THERE IS ALWAYS ONE PUDDYCAT IN THE BUNCH...LOL (sorry couldn't help myself...19 is cold)

For the record, we had a blast, but are on our way home becase a hot water pipe busted at voodoo's house, and now he has an ice sculpture growing in his back yard!!
SO SORRY VOODOO THAT BLOWS

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
528 Posts
i didnt have a sitter til 11:00.im free for tomorrow tho

1 - 20 of 28 Posts