Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went riding with my regular riding buddy today he has an 08 can-am outlander 800. We got 10 mins in on our ride through a shitty trail and his drive shaft U joint snapped. Our bikes are about even on usage, and we bought them close to around the same time.

Well I had to take my bike all the way back to his house and get a tow rope and haul his fat ass bike outta there. I had a big honda grin on my face the whole way to his house :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Yeah stick with your own kind! Honda's don't brake down. Squeak launched his off a 200 ft cliff and the damn thing started right up! lol

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
HAHA, NICE. Nikki's friend and now my friend Doug has a Scrambler 500 and his bearings went, I hauled his pig and him back about 4 or 5 miles in PA, up and down some hills. Wasn't too nice to the old clutch considering I was hauling an extra 800lbs haha, but it was awesome seeing his expressions.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
my recon has towed my old sportsman700 a few times.... and when the wheel fell off the poolaris it road on the rack

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
HAHA, NICE. Nikki's friend and now my friend Doug has a Scrambler 500 and his bearings went, I hauled his pig and him back about 4 or 5 miles in PA, up and down some hills. Wasn't too nice to the old clutch considering I was hauling an extra 800lbs haha, but it was awesome seeing his expressions.
Your always towin broken quads outta the woods! lol

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Your always towin broken quads outta the woods! lol
What can I say, I come off as a huge DICK/ASSHOLE cuz I have the biggest mouth and am not bashful at all, but I actually am a very nice guy LOL.:coffee:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts