Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys.
i've just fitted some 10" douglas wheels to the xx. apparently they were old stock to fit the old can ams. (4x143). all it took was to drill the holes out to 11mm. no spacers needed, clearance is good and they look trick. i'll post pics on friday
bye bye from the UK

·
Registered
36 Posts
What to the wheels do the the ATV width?

Be sure the lower a-arm doesn't make contact with the wheel when fully compressed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rims

Just purchased a set. I had seen a pic of the 700 on ebay. Don't know if it's the same one though! I got the same wheels 4 x 143 tough I wish I could have chosen a different offset. They're +6 -3 so they really make the bike wide. Would have preffered a +5 -4 offset. Getting some road tyres now. Just replaced the rear shocks with a set of Polairs Outlaw KTM FOX Shocks. They're kinda shorter so the bike rides lower and still have room to make it higher if desired + it was a cheap option off ebay! Do you have some pics? Will post some when ready

·
Registered
445 Posts
I've always wondered about DWT rear 10" wheels for an Outlaw IRS. Offset is more like the stock 700XX 11" but you would need to drill a new bolt pattern as they are 4/110.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Where's the pictures!?!?!?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Dang no trail ridin in Tennessee!!!!!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
A +6 will make the rear approx 50" wide.
I think it only makes it 4" wider on each side. Where you coming up with 6?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts