looks good for 10 bucks lol might have to get one myself

·
Registered
446 Posts
lol just bought one, SCHWEET

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
HAHA, thanks AV8R, I now know what I can do....buy one and put it on my keys to watch my roomies hahaha.....lmfao! that is actually pretty good video.

·
Registered
446 Posts
it's sad that the sd card for the camera was more expensive than the camera...

$10 camera
$18 8GB microSD card... /sigh

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$28 to shoot HD video?

I'm so happy I bought 4 of these originally! I put them on everything. RC planes, my truck, cars, my dog...you name it!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I am ordering one right after work today. I always wanted one. THANKS! av8r

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just an FYI...I used a small patch of adhesive backed Velcro I got from my wife's sewing room to attach these to my helmets. At first I used a small string as a lanyard in case they flew off, but they held fast even on my BMW street bike. The lens angle isn't wide so you'll want to play with the mounting position. I found that on my helmets I had to mount the camera a bit to the rear of center on the top of my helmets to achieve a good image. It'll depend on where you hold your head when you ride. Some people have bough these $1 gummy wide angle lenses on ebay to widen them up a bit.

Here's a link with a lot of info on these

http://www.chucklohr.com/808/

Have fun!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Upon looking into that more, I have a few questions for you. Does the battery really only last an hour? And have you got yours wet yet? I am just wondering how it will hold up to the elements.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Battery lasts well over an hour and no..hasn't been wet. A few guys have used a TicTac case to waterproof them. It's a nearly perfect fit.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
sweet, I just bought 2.

·
Registered
446 Posts
i'm stoked to get mine next week. also, they are so small you can record all sorts of stuff. I have an A-hole boss, he's always a dick in my evaluation meetings, I get great feedback from everybody I work with then he'll tear me apart so he can feel like his peen is bigger... it's video time =-)

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I think I may accidentally leave mine in the bathroom shower ledge right before my roomies shower hahahaha.

·
Registered
446 Posts
rofl, I could see how one of these could get you in ALOT of trouble...

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
thats why it would be "for my eyes only" hahaha

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
HAHA, I live w/ all girls :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
crwh45, cant wait to see them vids.
I ordered mine and waiting for it to come in.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts