Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to get some 10 inch wheels all around (matching) like some OMF or HiPer beadlocks, what size and offset do i need for the front and rears?
Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Drew

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hi Lomo, man be carfull with offsets my mate has ITP 10inch with 1 inch offset and the drive shaft boots just hang in the breeze waiting to be torn to bits, why dont you stay with your 11inch.

Overlord

·
Registered
22 Posts
Drew,

I'm getting ready to get some 10" wheels for the back, w/RAZr 2's. ITP has the T-9 Pro series 10X7 rim, which has a 4+3 offset (4" inside X 3" outside), I believe this is the same offset the stock rims have. You must remove the mud scrapers if you go to a 10" wheel, but this will open-up the tire selection for you.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Drew,

I'm getting ready to get some 10" wheels for the back, w/RAZr 2's. ITP has the T-9 Pro series 10X7 rim, which has a 4+3 offset (4" inside X 3" outside), I believe this is the same offset the stock rims have. You must remove the mud scrapers if you go to a 10" wheel, but this will open-up the tire selection for you.
You have to remember that with 10" rear wheels you have a larger choice of tires but they are ALL wider than the stockies. This means that not only will you be increasing width with the wheels but with the tires also.

ITP 10" wheels are about +1" over the stock 11" wheels. The MAXXIS rear tires are +2" over the stock tires.

With setup you will be at or over 50" wide without spacers.

·
Registered
151 Posts
You have to remember that with 10" rear wheels you have a larger choice of tires but they are ALL wider than the stockies. This means that not only will you be increasing width with the wheels but with the tires also.

ITP 10" wheels are about +1" over the stock 11" wheels. The MAXXIS rear tires are +2" over the stock tires.

With setup you will be at or over 50" wide without spacers.
aggghhh so even with wider offset fronts and extended front arms the front will still be narrower?

·
Registered
199 Posts
check out rockymountainatv.com they have all types of tire/wheel packages for the xx. i just ordered razr 2s for the rear and they were $334.88. free shipping and if you live outside of utah theres no taxes. they also have the regular razrs for $270.88. they even tell you the off set for the front and rear. rocky mountain is were i order all my stuff for my xx. good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts