Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im just after feedback on what you guys reckon, caus i found a bike shop in aus im getting kenda kutters from and also i would like new rear rims to widen the back end and he has got both 10 and 11 inch rear rims with kutter xc tyres fitted for the same price, and im not sure what to get, caus i like the 11 inch rims caus less sidewall means the tyre cant roll as much, but with the 10 inch rims i have more selection in tyres, but i dont know if i will want to use anything but kutters after i have had them,

any advice/experience would be great

·
Registered
437 Posts
do a search on this site you will find piles of Info....and no clear answer...

if you can get them...stick with 11" as far as I am concerned

·
Registered
340 Posts
You better thank me

First up Aus, you better thank me, because I was the one that got the Kutter imported to Aus, on that note stick with ya 11". Mate my favourite saying at the moment, Wider is not always better.

:tup:

·
Registered
369 Posts
11 inch rims way unless ur going to widen the fornt end
just my 2cents

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've got 10" for sand (and use stock 11" for dirt) and love them, wider range of tires available (I believe most companies dont make 11" sand but could be wrong). But you do have to take the mud guard off

·
Registered
340 Posts
Gee Thanks

Gee, you got them imported did ya OZ. Thanks mate your a legend. I suppose you know Fred at Kenda USA aswell.

:thanks:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think i have to thank clubtrx700xx, caus i was looking online to order a set ot razrs and came across this site, caus i have still not yet met any1 else inperson who rides a 700xx, but cheers overlord, i remember reading one of you posts saying you were trying to get em brought into aus, i was just suprised to find a shop in aus that not only stocks kendas but also itp and dwt rims, houser a arms steering shafts nerf bars and foxx and elka shocks to suit a 700xx

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I love my 10's. I have razr2's all the way around and they're nothing short of amazing.

·
Registered
340 Posts
No sweat Aus, some one had to get the Kutter imported, because the Razzar 1 was a terrible tyre. The saying goes its not what ya know its who you know and when your best mate owns the bike shop who is best mates with the importer things happen fast. I just orded another 10 sets for Aus so we should be right to go.

I even orded some for you OZlinc you PUNK. :birds:

·
Registered
445 Posts
No sweat Aus, some one had to get the Kutter imported, because the Razzar 1 was a terrible tyre. The saying goes its not what ya know its who you know and when your best mate owns the bike shop who is best mates with the importer things happen fast. I just orded another 10 sets for Aus so we should be right to go.

I even orded some for you OZlinc you PUNK. :birds:
PUNK..........:lmao:..........; Carlisle ordered them from Taiwan before they were even manufactured.

You may have pestered your friend to hurry them up or re-order but Kenda sponsor a XX rider in Oz and they were ordered from the factory they day they became available and that was before they were made.

Get real, stop the grandstanding and name calling.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Your a Punk

Well Oz, thats straight up Crap, I spoke with Fred at Kenda USA in March and he gave me the product number.

Then my mate rang Cassons and guess what they never heard of the tyre and there system did not reconize the product number (strange that).

Then Cassons rang Tawain and got confirmation and the 10 sets were on there way.

The proofs in the pudding punk go to the old 700xx website I stated back in March the Kutter was on its way.

Seriousley your a fair dinkum PUNK :birds:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Surely there is a UK Kenda distributor?..........
Yes and he told me same !:mad:
Something about new rules and being eco etc.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Well Oz, thats straight up Crap, I spoke with Fred at Kenda USA in March and he gave me the product number.

Then my mate rang Cassons and guess what they never heard of the tyre and there system did not reconize the product number (strange that).

Then Cassons rang Tawain and got confirmation and the 10 sets were on there way.

The proofs in the pudding punk go to the old 700xx website I stated back in March the Kutter was on its way.

Seriousley your a fair dinkum PUNK :birds:
They were already on order when I posted this......http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2822&highlight=tyre

Settle down why dont ya'.......

1 - 20 of 30 Posts