Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ur in put please. I need to Oder them this weekend. I got ITP adaptors I use them 4 sand paddles;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bent my rear stok 11 to hell in baja and I left my quad out there so I might as well get an upgrade. Tires and nerf bars. I fliped my wheels inside out LOL

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ibought ITP pro t-9 bead locks 10in rims(blak) wit maxxis m932 razr tires 4 the rear:yay: once i figure out how to put pics on the site i'll post a picture :hey:

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'd like to see those wheels from the outside and inside near the a arms.

·
Registered
253 Posts
ibought ITP pro t-9 bead locks 10in rims(blak) wit maxxis m932 razr tires 4 the rear:yay: once i figure out how to put pics on the site i'll post a picture :hey:
Just upload them to http://imageshack.us/ and paste the URLs here.

Also, 10" by what?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I talked to ITP on the phone last week and told them I wanted those same wheels. He said they wouldn't fit, but the regular T9 will. Not sure why?

·
Registered
425 Posts
well if the ITP beadlocks fit then so would the Baja...since its a T-9 also. Interesting

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
well if the ITP beadlocks fit then so would the Baja...since its a T-9 also. Interesting

That's what I thought. They said they would NOT though. maybe its bolt patterns? I dunno.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Actually one of these weekends i need to head to the shop in town where me and my friends go....just try out all the Wheels he has on the Wall-O-Wheels. Take pics and make a No-$hit post on what fits.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have T9 pros on mine ,front 10x5 (3+2) ,rear 10x7 (4+3) , i assume the beadlocks wil not fit because of the clearance of rear a arms, i have about 1/4" space between wheel and arms

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well my quad is in baja and my adaptors too they r going to be sik if the sandstar wit 10s fit these r no problem.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
do u use the spacers wit lug adaptors? my honeys kfx450r sand paddles fit my 700xx wit those adaptors! i know theyll fit. my buddie just bought a 700xx wit the same adaptors were going to put them on his tomorrow and take pics and ill post them even if it takes all night. well thats if his adaptors get here...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
guys my buddies adaptors didnt show today they didnt even order them since he bought his 700xx saterday and they just orderd today and they'll b in thursday;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They fit!!!! LOL yea I knew it!!! Make sure u have the ITP lug 144 to 110 lug adaptors/spacers and they'll fit. Sorry no time to take and post pics I'm getin ready to go to baja.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts