Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a set of very limited itp paddles for sale: 22x11x12 rears and 22x8x12 fronts.only 10 sets of star rims were made for our machines these are powdercoated black and were used for about 3hrs of dune riding total.comes w lugs as well.paid over $1100 new will take $600 obo +shipping

·
Registered
205 Posts
Dumb question but aren't those tires on the wrong sides? I'm pretty sure the little side on the 'V' is supposed to be on the inside :lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dumb question but aren't those tires on the wrong sides? I'm pretty sure the little side on the 'V' is supposed to be on the inside :lol:
yes they are those pics are over a year old and they have been switched around.

·
Registered
528 Posts
if you ever decide to sell them again i want them.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Do you know why they didnt make many of these? Or do you know where I can find something similar? Im not wanting to go down to a 10" rim for paddles so im looking for 11 or bigger... and ideas would help me.. thanks

·
Registered
528 Posts
Do you know why they didnt make many of these? Or do you know where I can find something similar? Im not wanting to go down to a 10" rim for paddles so im looking for 11 or bigger... and ideas would help me.. thanks

douglas makes a 12" rim and somebody posted that you can get them from rockymountainatv.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts