Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Not to hijack your thread, But Im really thinking Front sand tires would help alot
they dont they suck actually. next stick with the 13t 1st gear is for people that want to go slow.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
their lighter and since their smooth they slide over sand better. but man do they slide i was coming down some really steep hills for a long ways and i was all over the place gonna get a dampener next to see if that helps

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Hmmm would the itp dual rib change that? Im gonna try 23" razr2 next cant be worse than factory 21" dunflops
i had those first i think they mave have been a little better. i think the main issuse is the rake with 22'' rear 21'' front. every other bike excluding drag run smaller rears and larger fronts 20/21 when my haulers are done im gonna go down to a 20 and see if that works. but the 23 rzr are good for dirt and i think will fix the sand problem too. let me know.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hmmm would the itp dual rib change that?
I just ordered Sedonna dual rib fronts for my quad that will be in this week. I doubt I'll be dissapointed since I have nothing to compare them to, but I'll let ya know how they turn out

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Just a late followup. I put the 13t sprocket on for trail riding and left it on this weekend when I went to sand lake. Wasn't that bad with my 20 paddles, I definitely accelerate a little faster and I didn't notice much of a difference top end, though the gears did feel a little short

Also took a few pictures, this being my favorite

21 - 29 of 29 Posts