Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm taking a look to see if anyone has any interest in a 1982 Honda xl250r 4stroke. Its a great running bike only I blew the front sprocket oil seal and then I got my xx and I'm not going to need it anymore. It starts first kick once you learn the touch she runs hard through all six gears and will pull the front off the ground in the first three. It's been stripped down of all street gear only thing I left on was the kickstand. It has brand new duro tires, msr bars, pro taper pillow top grips and a supertrapp exhaust. It's not a good looking bike but if you just wanna have fun then she's perfect. It's deceptively fast as well it waxes my popo sportsman 400ho no problem. Its probably almost as quick as the xx I would imagine. I've got the part to fix it just nO motivation or abilities to fix it myself. It's been painted all black. I'm looking for $800 bucks for it or maybe some interesting trades ie. xx parts I've got pics of it on my phone but can't get them on here also I'm in Canada so shipping would be interesting but not impossible. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts