Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello. my name is kennyg and i have recently purchased a 2008 honda trx700xx, grey on black. looks alot like the bat mobile.. ha,ha,.. anyhow, i didn't even know this bike existed untill my best freind went to buy a 400 and came home with his,[a red on black] 700. i rode his a little the day he got it and since i was ready to buy my new 400 i bought a 700 too, THE VERY NEXT DAY. i love my 700, i've had a few 250's and one 400 [all honda] but i've never had anything like this... anyway, i just want to say....... THANKS HONDA!!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
:hey:Welcome Aboard!! The XX is an amazing machine enjoy.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the club, which part of PA are u in, noticed that you have acme but don't where that is. We ride around St Clair, White Haven and surrounding area, is that far from you.

Enjoy the bikes, they are great!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the club, which part of PA are u in, noticed that you have acme but don't where that is. We ride around St Clair, White Haven and surrounding area, is that far from you.

Enjoy the bikes, they are great!
i'm near donegal,pa. i've heard of white haven ,but i'm not sure how far away it is. i'll have to find it in my road atlas. we ussually ride around my parents. they live in chalkhill pa. {the mountains above uniontown}. thanks for replying to my post. i signed up on trx700xx.com, 2 months ago, and noone has even said hello.. thanks again. this site seems great.. hopefully i can find some new trails to ride from some of you guys.

·
Registered
667 Posts
welcome! we are all headed to Hatfield McCoy RockHouse trail system June 20-27th check out the link on this site and join us!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome to the site! I stopped by the other site to see if it got any better, then a tumble weed blew accross my keyboard.:eek:hno:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the site! I stopped by the other site to see if it got any better, then a tumble weed blew accross my keyboard.:eek:hno:
could you tell me if their is a certain section of this site to ask a question about sprockets ? i've never modified any of my bikes, allways thought, if you keep em stock, you keep em going..but, i,m thinking of going with a 13 tooth front sprocket to help on the trails. good idea????
i've read posts about it on the other site, but couldn't get any feedback.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Sure, that's simple if it is connected to the motor look under the "Motor, Transmission, etc. " section and look at the thread titles, samething for suspension, tires just about anything you can think of has most likely been discussed. You can also do a search using key words, the search link can be found in the grey bar just under where it says "Welcome kennyg700xx" at the top of the main forum page. There is also an Instuctional section that contains info on doing just that.
http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=375
The 13 tooth sprocket is a simple install that only takes a few minutes and for me and anybody else that rides technical trails has been the best bang for the buck!
Have fun and be sure to share any thoughts or stories you may have.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Even if it's snowing, been told we are expecting snow on Sunday. If the weather is decent, might go but still need directions and we are getting our RAC permit today....DaGirl71 and I

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Found some info towards where to park;
The fastest way to get there is from I-81. Get off I-81 at the Minersville exit #116 (rt. 901). Take rt. 901 west for about 4-5 miles and you will come to a shell gas station on the right side and right after that there is a turkey hill on your left side. Make a left turn onto the road immediately after the turkey hill, I think it is route #2044, just follow that road, you will make no turns or anything just keep going straight on that road for about 30 minutes or so. It takes you right into the town (Treverton) you will know when your in Treveron because you will come to a stop sign and you can see the coal hill off to your left. Make the left at the stop sign and you will pass a baseball field a few hundred feet after the left turn, directly after the field you can make a left hand turn onto a coal dirt road and it takes you right up to the top of the hills where you can safely park and start riding!!! There are literally hundreds of miles of trails and hillclimbs. Hopefully I have my bike back from the dealer by then and I can meet up with you guys and show you some awesome riding in the area

Hopefully the weather is going to be nice enough to ride, if it's snowing...next time!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts