52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2 TRX700 having fun!!! (drowned trx700)

This is me and my gf having fun last weekend :xx:
Water was pretty deep in some places, I'm surprised we didn't get stuck lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYlsXfWNLr4

Another longer video, including drowning my trx :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDHiUzIeVJk

Long story short, me and my gf went riding with few friends, we were crossing small creek and I didn't make it. Air box got full of water :(
asap I removed the water from air box and exhaust, anyway, my oil was already milky. I was able to start the quad but I didn't want to ride to do more damage.
Fortunately, we found an open atv service and they flushed my oil few times, until it was normal color, washed my air filter etc. It was good to go again. I don't think there was any permanent damage but I was scared at first especially when I saw milky oil :eek:hno:

Other then that, we had a lot of fun that day, drove about 60 miles throught different terrains as you can see on the video :atv:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow! Talk about a wet ride, was that your gf filming? She did the same thing that I'v done in the past, look backwards and got all wet in the face, lol! Are those stock rear tires, they grab too good for stock.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, she is riding right behind me with the camera. I'm really happy with that camera btw, it's Contour HD, it got all wet, dirty and still video looks amazing to me :)
Yes, we still have stock tires, I have brand new Kenda Kutter waiting in the garage for winter :xx:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
very good vid that camera is awesome, that reminds me of riding in flooded pastures in south alabama not very boggy and grassy bottoms !:atv:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Yeah! If it would have been Nicky, she would ran thru there at ***!! lol!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Where in MI are ya? Looks fun, but muddy haha. I used to love riding in the mud, but now I am lazy and hate doing laundry LOL. I currently am living in the AA area.

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
Video was great and thanks for sharing, but Im more impressed that your girl friend followed you threw all that! I'd say you better put a ring on it, lol!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
crwh45, we used to live in Michigan, Waterford. We went many times to Mio, Silver Lake etc, really cool places. Right now, we live in Poland, and that's where they video comes from. (sorry, I will change my location)
That's why I got power washer, it's much easier to wash my atv/clothes after each ride :)

M_Quick, I'm proud of her too, she kept with us the whole time, and yes, one day I will! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts