Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally decided to replace the stock Dunlops and would like some help deciding on the rear tire size for a 10” rim. I primarily ride trails, no tracks, dunes, or desert. I have seen plenty of XX owners running 23”/22” and 22”/22” setups. However, I would like to hear, and see pics, from members who are running 22” or 21” fronts with 20” rears. I saw someone resuscitated sicksnake’s “wide a$$ rears” thread but the pics in that thread only show rears.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wheels fro the rear are tough bc of the lug pattern. Im in the process of getting adapters for the ITP ss wheels i bought off craigs list fro a steal. Didnt realize the lug pattern was so unique in the back. Im interested to see what kind of feedback you get.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im in the process of getting adapters for the ITP ss wheels i bought off craigs list fro a steal.
I am not sure what pattern you are looking for but I believe STI (MTA) makes a 144 to 110 adaptor kit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Pattern is 4/110. I ordered them from KG Motorcycle and Accesories. Very reasonable and they have alot of different conversions.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Here is a picture of mine 20" rear 22" front.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts