Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20 rear and 22 front

How it's feel in the trail, cause front was higher than stock and rear lower!!!

and some1 have pictures of this setup plzz?

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I have that setup with raze 2's all the way around and it works good for me. I have a couple pictures on this site where you can see it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Back wider than front?

So with the 10" rear wheel the backend is 50" wide and the front is still 45.9"? Or did you change the offset of your front rims as well? How much did the 20" Razr 2's improve bottom end power? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
So with the 10" rear wheel the backend is 50" wide and the front is still 45.9"? Or did you change the offset of your front rims as well? How much did the 20" Razr 2's improve bottom end power? Thanks.

Yeah I just left the fronts alone you can't really tell that much difference I like the wider stance because its more stable. The bike is a little more jumpy in 1st and 2nd but the traction is way better and with the 13 tooth front sprocket its really enjoyable on the tight trails

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I ran 22/20 setup last year and this year aswell. Widths were 44" front and 49" rear. This was a good setup but due to the narrow front , the xx hated railing berms. Kept trying to ride over the berm. This is with 4:1 front rims.
I have widened the front with +11/4 a-arms and this will cure the problem.

Something I did notice is putting 20x11x10 tyres on a 10x8 or 10x7 rim and running 8-10 psi , the tyre is still roughly about 22" tall.
Just my pennies worth.:D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
for me, my front is rim on 3+4 baja wheel and i have already 20x11x10 rear with kenda klaw

I will post pics soon when it's instal on my t-rex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts