Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, bought some great tires for my 700xx. They are Carlisle Trail Wolf tires. Size 22x10-10. Got them for 20 bucks a pop at Pep Boys. They are getting rid of the ATV tire line so they dropped the price. They are 4 ply tires so not too bad. I took the machine out a couple of times with them on it and they did great, can't beat them in the mud. I have the 10inch ITP pro rims so it worked out great. If you go to the dealers, some of them only have the display ones left but they will sell that to you as well because they are discontinued. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
46700xx,
That was a terrific deal. They look as good as or better than others I've see for way more money.
Sid

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deal

They usually go between 50-80 bucks on regular sites, so yeah, these are a deal at 20 bucks. They handle good in the trails and really do great in the mud.

·
Registered
133 Posts
They do look like a great mud tire especialy for the price!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Dances with Trail Wolves, my dad calls them. I had a used set I used to run on my Recon. Somewhat heavy, but puncture resistant. They reminded me of my old Blackwaters except the Trails wolf was a little light and less aggressive tread. Never failed me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts