Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am giving you guys first shot at this. I have decided because of lack of space to sell my 400ex. I am going to part it out unless someone local offers me 600 for it. It is an 01, brand new white plastic never installed still in plastic. Brand new black seat. Aluminum airbox, k&n filter, white brothers full exhaust(will send gaskets with this), 07 subframe not bent or broke, moose handlebars, new swingarm pivot bolts/seals/and bushings, I have 2 rear master cylinders, a couple rear calipers(one with stainless braided line), front race cut red fenders, red stock seat, carb, motor, 3 rear rims and tires, 2 front rims, complete suspension.

Pm me what you would like, I am gonna wait 3 days for any offer on complete bike, after that fair game.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I posted on your other thread, would you consider working out shipping to NC for the whole thing?

·
Registered
497 Posts
I don't know of any off the top of my head. Any suggestions? I'm not sure it will be worth it but I figured it was worth asking.

·
Registered
302 Posts
im interested in the white plastics and the motor if you still have it for sale?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not going to part out now. Some things have happened and its almost together. Here are some pics of it.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not going to part out now. Some things have happened and its almost together. Here are some pics of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts