Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard something that i wanted to know if it would work before i dropped alot of money into it. I heard that if you have a cr125 you can buy a cr250r crank, connecting rod, piston, jug (cylinder), and head and it will bolt right up to a cr125r crankcase. It kinda sounds like it would make since but i am not sure. If this would work it would be like a cheap but factory designed big bore and stroker kit. Any input or $0.02 welcome.....

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I heard something that i wanted to know if it would work before i dropped alot of money into it. I heard that if you have a cr125 you can buy a cr250r crank, connecting rod, piston, jug (cylinder), and head and it will bolt right up to a cr125r crankcase. It kinda sounds like it would make since but i am not sure. If this would work it would be like a cheap but factory designed big bore and stroker kit. Any input or $0.02 welcome.....
if there 2 strokes it may work but really i dont know

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
ive heard that too but idk if its true...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea they are both two strokes.... all i need is a cr50 jug and i can base all my measurements from that and decide if it will work.... my friend told me he had a cr250 but i went and checked it out and it was a '78 model lol....not even close

·
Registered
528 Posts
im sure the 250 crank is wider,im doubting the possibility.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts