Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im working on my 2005 CR125R doing a custom build. Here is where i am at... Performance: Engine is sleeved, bored, stroked, cylinder decked, head dome was reshaped, 15:1.1 compression ratio, major port and polish on intake chambers, exhaust chambers were ported and polished and acid etched, modified power valve, 38mm carb, dynojet +2 jet kit, V force reeds, power-now valve, dial a jet, modified induction tube, uni filter, modified air box, a custom designed ECU (secret), I-spark spark enhancer, laser platinum plug, pro-curcuit R-304 shorty silencer, pro curcuit expansion chamber, EBC clutch kit, 16T front sprocket, 64T reat sprocket, resprung and revalved shocks and forks, G force rims, perelli tires, and most importantly...... stickers. I am going to run VP U4.4 race fuel and honda's performance 2 smoke oil. Im hoping to have it finished in another week or two! Hoping to end up with around 14k rpms, i have no clue on HP, but remeber this bike weighs in the 190s!!!So I just wanted to see what everyone else thought!!

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Awsome! sounds like it could be pretty powerful!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
sounds like youve done just about all you can do to the motor that thing ought to rip i had an 1984 cr 125r

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alot of the parts came in today so I can finish putting the case and lower end together im hoping it will scream

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Alot of the parts came in today so I can finish putting the case and lower end together im hoping it will scream
Scream, I would wear ear plugs.Like some pics when done.Nice build.:tup:

·
Registered
369 Posts
that thing should rip pretty good sound like a badass build cant wait to hear what ur getting for hp

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come down to ala and we will run that cr250

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Stage 1

this is after it was patially stripped and pressure washed and did a test polish on the upper neck of the frame..... only a few parts on

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
stage 2

this is stage two.... no cylinder no head, bottom end rebuilt with new special bearings "zero tolerence", its cleaned up and plastic added with stickers started also

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
my lil powersports garage... sad but hp numbers are gonna be close

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
UPDATE.... As of now i have the bike fully assembled and on a rolling chassis. I trued my spokes polished rims a little bit, tightened tolerences in crankcase and trans, tuned suspension via a huge showa racing tuning poster... i layed off on the excel rims for a lil while. Had a 16 front and 64 rear sprocket (4.00) changed to 13 front and 54 rear (4.15). I still am awating my cylinder and head to return, the coolant chambers on head and jug are getting ported out to hold more coolant and have to finish cutting vinyl for my custom number plates. When jug and head return im going to rebuild carb and install the +2 jet kit and final get to try it out! Im open for any suggestions!

BTW: i purchased the bike in an unrunning condition for $cheap$. Owner said it was 2005 but vin plate says 2003, but oh well. I have under 1k in bike and parts.... cant complain

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
update: I am now going to be running dragon fuel's 118 NOS fuel since the u4.4 is very expensive and only 100 research octane. I have been around town and picked up a few sponsors to help with parts and works. Jug and head should arrive around wed. or thurs. hopefully.... probably going to run a vortex CDI box also!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
sweeeeeeet if you run a smaller back sprocket it will probally outrun the 700xx in a drag

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.