Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any collectors out there? I have a pretty much new red 2006 GTO, auto, leather, 6 disc cd, 18" factory wheels.
It has the 400hp. LS2 corvette motor.
Bought in feb. of this year as a dealer demo with 584 miles on it. Factory warraty good until 2/2012.
Located near green bay, wi.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
nice car! I'll race ya for titles!

·
Registered
189 Posts
what are you looking to get for it?

·
Registered
189 Posts
If you dont mind me asking, what did you sell it for? I was gonna buy one of these back in 07 and changed my mind.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Damn I would have bought the damn thing for that price. Those are some fast ass cars.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hey Iceracer, mind if I ask what size & make trailer you have there? I want to get just like that ..any info appreciated..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That was a Atlas brand 7x16 dual axle v-front with 36" curbside door,and ramps in rear and front roadside.
Interior was excellent but i had to recoat all the frame rails underneath as the paint job sucked. I would buy again for the price they had on them though.

·
Registered
579 Posts
That was a Atlas brand 7x16 dual axle v-front with 36" curbside door,and ramps in rear and front roadside.
Interior was excellent but i had to recoat all the frame rails underneath as the paint job sucked. I would buy again for the price they had on them though.
Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts