5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys and no tats yet, lol.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1st Spring Drive!

Was finally nice enough to get the Mustang out of the garage. I first took it and gassed it up with some fresh 93 octane fuel. And then hit Hoover Damn. So I put together a slide show. Also added some of last years BuckeyeStangs Cruise at Hoover Pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAvdM3Fz010

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
that was awesome ,and that was your roush mustang wasnt it? anyway that is a badass ride,and im gonna pull a blake shelton, that was fucking awesome! sorry for the french.:atv: i thought the hoover dam was out west!:xx:

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, probably is another hoover damn, but that little one in my slide show is just north of Columbus, Oh. And yes that is my car, or 90% was my car towards the end there were a few extra's.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Over the winter I added the shorty antenna, the 5 piece lower grill insert, the Roush Cold Air Intake, the Roush power steering cap cover, removed my hood prop. And I have some Roush door sills not installed yet. I want to take the restrictor out of the CAI and get it tuned, or buy a Bama tuner. Not sure which way I will go on that. I know a dyno tune is best tune. But I'm not wild about car redlining a few times, under someone else s foot. And the American Muscle Bama tuner, comes with tunes for life! So if you upgrade they will send you all the maps you need. But it only works on your car.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2013 BuckeyeStangs Fall Cruise

A slide show from our fall cruise, Video to follow. The car with the Kenne Bell Blower is a 1200 hp car! Check out how low it is to the ground! A lot of high dollar cars that's for sure, and a old beater or two in the mix, lol I will let you decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzzCukUwRIc

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
M_Quick,
Terrific show! I didn't see your machine in the line-up but on the drive, pictures were being taken through the windshield and the rear window. Why didn't you have it in the line-up? You have a spectacular car with all the love and hard work that many of the others have in theirs. I've watched you make all those great changes and really like what you have created.
Thanks for the slide show,
Sid

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Sid!

My car is in the line up, I just didn't take any separate pictures of it. I missed a few other cars too. I was trying to get pictures w/o people all over the cars. My car is the 3rd red one down in the 1st few shots, with the cars all parked. And at 2:12 its dead center. And yes my Daughter took the pictures during the cruise from the back seat. This was the 1st time I used the suction cup mount for the GoPro. I mounted it to the top of the drivers, window. And ran a tether to the inside, just in case. I took a lot of video, ran 1st battery dead, before the lunch break. And second battery I have footage almost all the way home lol...I wish I had the GoPro 3 with the remote.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
M_Quick,
OK, I see it now. Thanks. Right where it belongs. That GoPro is amazing. You "wish you had the GoPro 3 with the remote". Time to trade up. Keep that economy moving. $$$$$ Lol :D:D
Sid

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
While waiting on the video files to load to the mac-book, I messed around for a few minutes and made a condensed version. Using the same photo's I made a shorter video with i Photo, my Daughter says the inserted music sounds like the theme from Charlie Brown & Snoopy! This was my 1st time using iPhoto, pretty easy to use, and fast to create slide shows, or turn them into movie files like I did here. Took maybe 2 mins...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHxf5mcBMc4

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
M_Quick,
Wow! Great with the music. The slides changed exactly in time with the music. Schroeder (Peanuts character that played that music on the piano) would be proud of you.
Sid

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
M_Quick,
The sound of that yellow Mustang is beyond fantastic. Will watch this more then once. Lol
WOW!!
Thanks,
Sid

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
M_Quick,
The sound of that yellow Mustang is beyond fantastic. Will watch this more then once. Lol
WOW!!
Thanks,
Sid
Thanks Sid!

Which yellow Mustang, lol. I enhanced well turn up the sound on the 2012 GT that took off from the rest area, and then the other is a 06GT taking of from 1st side road. The 2012 has the Roush axle back system, not sure what the 06 has. It may not sound better in the video, but trust me it does in person. The 2014 Roush stage 3 is a nice built car, and that 2011 SVT is just crazy the money those guy's have to toss in there street rides. Here's a link to the SVT build if you want some good reading, but w/out being a member pictures are just thumbnails.

http://www.buckeyestangs.com/vb/showthread.php?35856-2011-GT500-Build

And here's what that guy through at a 2014 RS3.

2014 RS3 AluminatorFore Innovations stage 4 return style fuel system ( Rated for 1200 rear wheel horsepower )Upgraded -8 black anodized billet fuel rails
Billet fuel Triple top hat -8 feed and -8 return Fuel rails ran in parallel with regulator after the rails 30 feet of Starlite hose F4i fuel pressure regulator F10 inline fuel filter F3 staged fuel controller. running 1 pump all the time and kick on the second and third pumps only under boost
Reusable stainless steel 10 micron filter Billet fuel filter mounting bracket
Walbro 465lph e85 fuel pumps ( 3 of these puppies )These are e85 compatible pumps
Injector Dynamics ID1000 fuel injector set These are e85 compatible Complete dynamically flow matched set
3.31 ring and pinion
Eaton Tru - Track differential
Oil catch can
Metco LCA's
JLT Bigmouth CAI
Billet oil pump gears
76 mm pulley
McLeod RXT Clutch
MGW Shifter
DSS Drive shaft / loop
15" Race Star wheels - took forever to get!
15" MT Streets
BMR sway bar relocation brackets
C & R Dual pass heat exchanger
Retune on the dyno for e85 and a 93 octane tune

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.