Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was down at my dealer today and he told me he had a few 2008 xx's left. They are now selling for $4,750. Thats a little more than what i paid but as he told me there is not as much rebates on them as there was earlier in the year. He also said that he has 4 2009 xx's for sale and he could let them go for $5,900. I personally really like the all black xx with the black wheels like Nerv's! I thought i would post this to help future XX owners. I have noticed some new members asking if they are being offered decent pricing. So this is just a guide to tell what they are going for in my area.(eastern Kentucky) These are fair prices and if your looking for an 08 you'd better be pullin the trigger soon before they're all gone.
:xx:

·
Registered
821 Posts
bought mine for 4199. 08 model still was in crate. Had a 400X sitting outside for 3999 the guy was trying to get me to buy, nope.

·
Registered
574 Posts
There is a dealer here in Scottsdale Az that is advertising 2008's for 3900. He is posting this on Craigslist and keeps getting flagged off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts