Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2008 700xx Black/Red - Illinois - $3,999 obo

I have a 700xx which is in great shape with Honda nerf bars, 13 tooth front sprocket (original 14 tooth sprocket included), ATV cover, original tires with plenty of life left, always stored in garage. It has been trial and field ridden around my mother in laws farm, never rolled, flipped, or flooded. I would like $3,999 obo (You won't have to pay dealer fees, high taxes, etc. if buying from a private individual.) I HAVE THE TITLE IN HAND. I have more pics – just ask. E-mail [email protected] Thanks! Here are more pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/jsdugan/2008HondaTRX700XX?authkey=Gv1sRgCPThpsLWyvrmYg&feat=directlink

Attachments

·
Registered
538 Posts
nice splash guards on the front fenders, do they work pretty well?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice splash guards on the front fenders, do they work pretty well?
Yes, for the money it was a great addition. You still get soaked when you get in the sloppy, messy stuff, but the water thrown off the front tires is a lot less. I would get a lot less thrown at my face when going through wet grass, etc.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, shoot me straight here. Is my problem...
A) Asking too much?
B) Bad location?
C) Not warm enough yet?
D) Everyone on this site already owns a 700xx ;)

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Ok, shoot me straight here. Is my problem...
A) Asking too much?
B) Bad location?
C) Not warm enough yet?
D) Everyone on this site already owns a 700xx ;)

Thanks in advance for the feedback.
A) No not really
B) No clue
C) Somewhat ya, summer seems to be when people are most eager to buy them
D) Pretty true, if this is the only place you advertised it could be awhile :lol: Craigslist is your best bet in my opinion

Remember money is tight for most people right now and 4 grand is quite a bit to shell out

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Possibly asking too much. I am not sure what they were going for new OTD anymore but I saw them before for $4800 OTD brand new

·
Registered
671 Posts
Possibly asking too much. I am not sure what they were going for new OTD anymore but I saw them before for $4800 OTD brand new
I have been looking at new ones for the last month or so. Honda is not offering any rebates on them anymore. So far the lowest OTD price I have found is $6,300. This is between California and Arizona, not sure what they are selling for further east. (I can't even get a new one in Nevada, my local dealer has none and they say they can't get anymore, Honda has no more to give, 08's or 09's.) I am having a hard time finding used ones for less then $4,500. I think you your price is good, if you were near me you wouldn't have it anymore, just a stack of $100 bills! I think it is just as Rith said, people just don't have the money to spend on toys anymore.

Doug

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been looking at new ones for the last month or so. Honda is not offering any rebates on them anymore. So far the lowest OTD price I have found is $6,300. This is between California and Arizona, not sure what they are selling for further east. (I can't even get a new one in Nevada, my local dealer has none and they say they can't get anymore, Honda has no more to give, 08's or 09's.) I am having a hard time finding used ones for less then $4,500. I think you your price is good, if you were near me you wouldn't have it anymore, just a stack of $100 bills! I think it is just as Rith said, people just don't have the money to spend on toys anymore.

Doug
Vegas is only about 1,600 miles away from me - we could make it work..... Just messing with you - I do wish the distance apart was shorter though!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump for new price of $3,999. I edited the post, but it didn't show in the main link - it kept the old price. Any help would be appreciated - Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I believe Rith is right...

I actually live in Southern Illinois near Carbondale and really the only thing stopping me is the price... I want one so bad I can taste it and just can't swing it right now.:cry:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I believe Rith is right...

I actually live in Southern Illinois near Carbondale and really the only thing stopping me is the price... I want one so bad I can taste it and just can't swing it right now.:cry:
It is hard to save any money and be near Carbondale. I went to SIU, you have to stay off the strip if you want to have any money come Monday morning.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
***SOLD, SOLD, SOLD*** A guy about 2 1/2 hours away from me saw it on craigslist. Thanks for being a great message board everyone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts