Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am selling my 600RR. It has roughly 12K miles on it, with newer tires (less than 750miles), and is completely stock. A set of no cut frame sliders will go with it that were never installed. It has the usual scratches on the tank from rubbing on it w/ a jacket, a small little dent in the right upper fearing from a tow strap hook, and one small piece of chipped paint in the front by the headlights from a pebble hitting it. This was my third one, and it wasn't beat on (I always had a feeling dirt hurts less than pavement so I'd rather screw up on dirt). I changed the oil every 1k to 1500 miles (book actually says 8k) as I learned from my first 600 that you can get 40K out of an engine before you even need to tighten the valves. The bike was in last summer for a valve checking and they were spot on. They also changed the oil at that time, and I had them put in a new air filter even though they said the other one looked pretty new. Unlike my quads and dirtbikes, this thing was washed religiously as to me, it is like my truck, not meant to be dirty, haha. I am asking around 6.5k for it, but will entertain all offers. Looking into getting a cruiser, and a house, so I am selling this bike and a 4x4 rancher which I will be putting up here in a few days. I will try to upload a pic, but if I can't, I can definately send pics to cellphones/emails.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha Pinto, I have other toys, like the RINCON.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump, now 6K OBO. Only put 500 miles on it this year, sad. Still a few months left for someone to have fun with it. Currently located in Ann Arbor, MI.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.