Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[FONT=&quot]New body design, Red/Black, Full Yoshimura RS3 carbon fiber exhaust, UNI filter, jet kit, full chassis/swing arm skid plates, 13 tooth front sprocket, Sparks 6 degree advance key, new front/rear brakes, all service up to date, oil/filter changed after every 3 rides with Mobil 1 full synthetic, garage kept, washed after every ride, trail ridden only, never raced, adult owned and driven, never wrecked or rolled. Right at 300 miles. Very fast and fun to ride. Title in hand. $3700 obo. Let me know if you want pic and I'll send them.[/FONT]

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here ya go. I'm in Greenville, SC

Attachments

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK no problem. I really like the new style as well. I think it's THE best design of the 400EX so far.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a few more and with the Yoshi system

Attachments

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price lowered to $3700. Buying a house so I gotta move this one ASAP!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price lowered to $3500!! I'm nearly giving it away and nobody wants it?? Going on ebay today.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Would be cool to meet half way, but I just checked and you're 1100 miles away!! I listed it on ebay so we'll see how that goes. I really need to sell it ASAP. I'm building a house and the custom cabinets and granite counter tops in the kitchen and 2 bathrooms are almost up to $20,000!!! And I still need to buy my appliances:-/

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump and price lowered to $3400!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump and changed to BEST OFFER!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
If only I still lived in Mauldin...

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah that would've been great.... People just do not seem to have any money around here.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I appreciate it. Just need to get it out of here. I'm building a house so the money could be used there. It's not hurting me, but I hate to to see it sit like it is. The good 'ol 700xx took it's place so it needs a new home.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sold!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts