Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my Honda 700xx four wheeler, I am original owner with the title. The bike was bought brand new in 2010 from Honda of VA beach. I have the papers to show. Bike is in excellent shape. I only rode it a few times a
year and its time to move on. I am looking for a four wheel drive bike. Bike has less then 70 hours on it and has been serviced regularly with Amsoil and fuel and air filters. Tires are in great shape and has a brand new battery. I put a bigger brush guard on it a few years back and exhaust tip on it. Steel braided front brake lines as well. K&N clean air filter. It also as a RPM, speed ohmmeter and hour meter on it in a digital display. Bike has independent rear suspension and is very fast but handles well. Any questions are welcome, NO TRADES PLEASE. $3500 Neg
Please contact me for pictures.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For sale is my Honda 700xx four wheeler, I am original owner with the title. The bike was bought brand new in 2010 from Honda of VA beach. I have the papers to show. Bike is in excellent shape. I only rode it a few times a
year and its time to move on. I am looking for a four wheel drive bike. Bike has less then 70 hours on it and has been serviced regularly with Amsoil and fuel and air filters. Tires are in great shape and has a brand new battery. I put a bigger brush guard on it a few years back and exhaust tip on it. Steel braided front brake lines as well. K&N clean air filter. It also as a RPM, speed ohmmeter and hour meter on it in a digital display. Bike has independent rear suspension and is very fast but handles well. Any questions are welcome, NO TRADES PLEASE. $3500 Neg
Please contact me for pictures.
Still have?!?

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
I don't think so, op is old and user hasn't logged in for years....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts