Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am selling my 2008 Honda TRX 700. The only reason I am selling it is because I'm getting out of 4wheeling. I bought a street bike and found a new passion. I bought the 700 this past January and havn't ridden it since May. I have elka front suspension stage 2, a barker exhaust system, with the EHS programmer, Maxxis Razr tires on the rear wheels, aftermarket bars, steering stabilizer, nerf bars, and full aluminum skid plate. The quad is awesome. It does have wear marks on the fenders but has been well taken care of and never abused. I am asking $5500 orbo. I will not part out anything so please don't ask. The color is black and grey. If anyone would like pictures please pm and I will send them to you. Any questions feel free to ask

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thats how much i got mine brand new. Not trying to break ur balls but might wanna do some research

·
Registered
333 Posts
Thats how much i got mine brand new. Not trying to break ur balls but might wanna do some research
my local honda dealership is selling 08 and 09's for $4699 with no hours or miles on them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you guys read the post you would see there are a lot of upgrades on the bike. I'm pretty sure you didn't buy yours from the dealership with $900 elka shocks and a barker exhaust system (big 3 $800) not to mention the other upgrades I have for $4600.00. Just saying

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
I agree with you eng. If i would have seen this when i was buying i would have jumped all over it. not to mention no fee's thats a good deal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just dropped the price to $5000.00 firm this is a hell of a good deal guys this is all I have into it:

Elka front suspension (stage 2) $900
Barker exhaust, EHS fuel injector programer, airbox lid ($800)
PRM full skid plate $150
Maxxis Razr 6 ply rear tires (new) $200
PRM nerf bars $250
Steering stabilizer $160
Trail tech bars and clamp $100

Anyone know of someone looking for a 700 with a lot of upgrades please let them know
Here is the link for some pictures
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
I agree. Very good deal, I bought mine this past may and after the fees/taxes it was $6,400 for a BONE STOCK 700xx. $5,500 is a dam good price for a "like new" quad with some pricey Mods. Wish I woulda came across a deal like this back in May, Your quad prob would be in my garage right now

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hey guys, I am selling my 2008 Honda TRX 700. The only reason I am selling it is because I'm getting out of 4wheeling. I bought a street bike and found a new passion. I bought the 700 this past January and havn't ridden it since May. I have elka front suspension stage 2, a barker exhaust system, with the EHS programmer, Maxxis Razr tires on the rear wheels, aftermarket bars, steering stabilizer, nerf bars, and full aluminum skid plate. The quad is awesome. It does have wear marks on the fenders but has been well taken care of and never abused. I am asking $5500 orbo. I will not part out anything so please don't ask. The color is black and grey. If anyone would like pictures please pm and I will send them to you. Any questions feel free to ask
I always try to keep my stock parts and then sell my upgrades seperately. Do you want to sell the Elkas?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts