Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2008 less than 30 hours (PA) PRICE REDUCED $3200!!!!!!!

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]TITLE IN HAND
2008 700xx
Black and grey plastics
Stock Engine
13 tooth sprocket
ZEON Lights+a.ka. crazy bright
FULL SKIDS

$4200 OBO

Will throw in trailer, and set of front tires as well....

Added some pics.. please note the extra fender is in progress and can easily be removed..
Back tailight cover is broken, will replace prior to sale. Or knock off $40 to replace.

Enjoy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157624666192418/

For more information contact via PM.. or txt 267-210-9417

Time to get into a new hobby... Factory Five AC COBRA!!!
[/FONT]

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I will upload soon. Picture a stock black 700xx.. thats pretty much it.

Do you know anyone interested or just checking things out? If you have someone serious I can take several more pics and send via email etc.. Just let me know.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updated price.. first $3200 take the lot. Dont care if I loose money on the deal. Buy this awesome ride for next to nothing.
Call Dan 267-210-9417.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes its a fire sale.. 30 hours on the bike..

My next project is consuming my brain.. must get funds ready!!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
interested in bike. I could possibly and look at it sunday since im right next to you in ohio.

·
Registered
308 Posts
DUUUDEEEE Your making me throw up in my mouth!
I'm probably only 25 minutes from you but don't want to sell my current ride but sooo want to start riding a 700xx and would love to buy it.......arrgghh my head hurts from baning it against the wall trying to figure out how I could buy yours and have both.
Ummm do I get an extra discount since we have the same name? Dan! j/k!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can smell the barf from here!!!! Jk Dan..

Let me know.. Its still for sale but I have had a TON of hits with the crazy price. make it happen.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
interested in bike. I could possibly and look at it sunday since im right next to you in ohio.
I am here all day sunday.. Located at ZIP 19473.

Have title, but most notarys are closed if you decide to come down and purchase.

i think I can just sign it and its good to go, but anyway. Whatever you would need afterwords you have my support :rock:

Check out zip 19473 to determine how far.. Also, dont mean to be a prick but the price is firm, so please dont drive down with the intention of offering less. Its already a steal. Had to say it, even if that is not the intention. My neighbor sold his harley and the guy drove 300 miles and offered less. He drove home empty handed, was a scene for sure.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I doubt it, but if its still for sale when i get home to NJ Sep. 1 i will give you a call. I was thinking about buying brand new, but I'm very interested

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I doubt it, but if its still for sale when i get home to NJ Sep. 1 i will give you a call. I was thinking about buying brand new, but I'm very interested

We will see what happens, have had a lot of PM's interest etc. I spoke with someone last night who has first right of refusal until at least he reviews the additional photos I sent. Say Thursday. After that its fair game.

To all interested buyers: If you seriously would like to purchase the bike, we could consider a deposit of $250. I know these things are next to impossible to trust and you have to base it off photos. But this is a screaming deal, and the bike is in good shape with only 30 hours.

I can see it now "hey here is $250" yeah right. But for what its worth, $250 isnt worth getting in trouble with the law, I am married with 2 kids, have house, professional job, both working, 1 director and 1 senior scientits at fortune 500 companies (dont mean to sound pompis just getting my point across).. However, it does hold a buyer to a commitment of coming out to see the bike, and me not having to hold it for fake tire kickers etc.

Anyway, thanks for all the PM's, I will try to get back to you all by EOD.

Dan

·
Registered
446 Posts
$3200... i'm crying inside for the value of my bike...

·
Registered
671 Posts
Wish you were closer, I would be at your place with a stack of hundreds! Wish I could find a used one for this price around here, I would love to have a second one. The dealers around here still want around $5,500 otd for a new one.

Bump for a awesome deal.

Doug

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
$5500 seriously? I have heard 3800 from a lot of people. I think I am going to start a pole

Based of KBB trade in is where I priced her to move.. so get a dealer "Deal".. come on people DADDY NEEDS A NEW TOY!

·
Registered
671 Posts
$5500 seriously?
Didn't actually talk to anyone at the dealer, but price on the sign on the quad is $4,999, then need to add in tax, fees, etc. Probably closer to $6,000 when all is said and done. Not a big fan of Las Vegas dealers, I try to avoid them as much as possible.

Doug

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Didn't actually talk to anyone at the dealer, but price on the sign on the quad is $4,999, then need to add in tax, fees, etc. Probably closer to $6,000 when all is said and done. Not a big fan of Las Vegas dealers, I try to avoid them as much as possible.

Doug

Lots of dealer cash back in the range of 2k.. check out honda incentives, but I would think dealers would add this to the advertised price.

I also have a poll in the general discussion area, with price paid and location.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts