Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyones interested. Bike has a warranty that will stay in affect pretty much until the term of financing ends.

Im looking to sell for what I owe or what they can try to get financing and get the lean signd over into their name.

·
Registered
452 Posts
he owes around 6 for it.. i wouldnt even say he has 6 hours on it.. we rode in the snow n that was pretty much it.. ill get ahold of him n get sum pics.. i mean its black n grey n still looks pretty damn new

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol sorry guys. Yes the bike is basiclly new. I owe around 6 on it. To be honest im not sure on the eaxct amount. Im going to make a payment tomm or today and ill post the exact amount.

I dont own a camera (seriously?!? yes i dont lol) but i have cell phone pics. I also was going to get read of my civic and buy a truck but just cant part with the car. Its an 07 and I owe 3K on it so starting over at like 25k was dumb. So i have no way to tow the bike unless I go with a friend.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sure if you want to. I have the 2007 civic si. I do track events and such so its not stock, which is the reason i am hesitant to tow with it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea its just a huge hassel to rent a truck just to take a quad to a riding spot. Im in college and work full time. I also play softball in a type of Beer league and I play football as well on sundays. Im only 21 so im not sure if I can even rent a truck or what it would cost.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Just stick the front end in the trunk or hatchback and tie it down inside. Let the back wheels ride on the pavement. It might just work.:hey:

·
Registered
452 Posts
fuk softball how bout u part with softball n come over saturday n ride lol.. ill rent u my truck lol.. my new neighbor has a friend that i was talking to that wants to ride if u cant get over here some how some way ill ask him to tow ur trailer

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well the bike definatly isnt going in my trunk. But johnny ill let you know whats going on with saturday. We ahve practice on sunday so saturday should be ok. I just gotta make sure that there isnt anything going on. Well 2nd thought i just realized that sunday is easter and we might have practice on saturday instead of sunday but times will make the decision.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Johnny Ill see you tomm. Anyone need more info on the bike? Anyone wanna take it off my hands?

Might get a bike lil after this is gone. It will get more use cuz I wont have to worry about trailering it or having a truck to put it in.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hate to say it but it will be hard for you to get even close to $6000 because new 08 xx's are sellin for around $4000.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.