Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 Honda TRX 700XX, less than 12 hours total and less than 50 miles on machine. This is the cleanest 700xx you will find. Evrything is perfect on this quad. I just purchased a month ago go all genuine OEM honda racing accessories:

Front A-arm guards...$124.00
Rear A-arm guards.....$124.00
Front skid plate.........$149.95
Rear skid plate...........$144.95
Rear Grab bar.............$104.95
Front and rear shock covers $49.95
Nerf Bars...................$249.95

I havn't even rode the quad with these new accessories on yet. I also installed a set of ODI rogue locking grips, powermadd handguards with the optional rear mirrors and a L8ton racing 9/16" performance sway bar which has improved handling 100%. I also recently took it to action Honda in Hudson for it's 10 hour service. The quad is a 700cc with Electronic Fuel Injection and reverse.
The only reason I am selling this quad is because I needed a utility quad more than I needed a sport quad and the wife will not let me keep two. It has a few scratches mostly from washing it and hitting the rear fenders with my boots when getting on the machine (black is the worst color for a quad since it shows every scratch). This quad has never been taken in the mud or sunk in a mud bog. There are no PVC snorkels, obnoxious huge rims or hacked up exhaust. It is a stock bike except for the grips and sway bar. I'm asking $4500. Clear title in hand, I would consider a clean 15ft CC boat, newer 4 stroke Jetski (no junk), or possibly a 4 stroke newer 450 motocross bike for trade. You will not be dissapointed with this quad. (727)743-9491

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.