Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just freshened up my 700XX and got some new OMF Performance Draining Beadlocks that I wanted to share with the members. Hope you like them.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
I like it!!! But Y do you still have the stock front tires, are you waiting for them to go bald???

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the stock front tires because I needed something to put on the wheels since the ITP Holeshot XCT's were on backorder. I got the wheels in on July 1st and I left on the 2nd for a trip to Texas to ride. the XCT's I ordered weren't in yet so my local dealer only had the stock tires to put on. As soon as my Holeshots come in the stock tires are gone.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice, my bike is still pretty new so im waiting for the damn stokers to go out on me before i get new Tires. I figure id get my moneys worth out of them. Great Job on Your TRX, its looking Clean!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
what size are the rear tires?

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
I like it!!! But Y do you still have the stock front tires, are you waiting for them to go bald???
Those front stock tires look like new still, you can still see the whiskers! I'd say thats more of a show bike, than a go bike.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those front stock tires look like new still, you can still see the whiskers! I'd say thats more of a show bike, than a go bike.
It is definitely not a show bike but I'll take that as a compliment. I redid the quad starting in February because it needed some good TLC and I went a little overboard on the rebuild. This has all new plastic and graphics and wheels because the original wheels and plastic were well used. I took these photos right after freshening it back up and installing the new wheels and the photos were taken before any rides. The front tires were the only thing available on short notice since the Holeshots were on backorder at the time. I wasn't very excited to purchase another set of factory tires but I needed something and the Razr's on my stock rims were pretty well worn. It now has the Holeshot XCT's on the front since they finally came in. I took it for a ride at Rampart Range in Pikes National Forest in Colorado today and it was my first time out on the Holeshots. I am just as happy with them as I was with my Razr's and they are a little bit cheaper.

The front wheels are 10x5 with 3+2 offset and the rear are 10x7 with 4+3 offset. Front tires are 23x7x10 Holeshot XCT's and rear are 22x11x10 Holeshot XCT's.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

Didn't think they were a 2nd set of OEM's, thought original. But quad does look sweet! Great job on the make over, looks great!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, these were not the original stockers. I wore those out quick and currently have Razr's on the stock wheels but they are shot also. I ordered the wheels and new Holeshot XCT's at the same time and everything came in except the front Holeshots which were on backorder. I called every dealer in the Denver area and the best option was buying a second set of stockers because I left the next day to ride down in Texas with family. Fortunately my dealer hooked me up because they knew the situation I was in and that not many people would be interested in buying the stock tires. I think I got the front stockers for $80 total so it wasn't too bad.

Thank you all for the compliments.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Heck no $80 a set is like 1/2 price or better, good deal!

·
Registered
180 Posts
That front bumper is HUGE!! I have never seen a 700 with graphics like that. Looks damn cool. Wish I could do something like that, but for some reason I like to bump and roll mine, so it wouldn't stay pretty very long...:eek:hno:

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Very nice wheels man! how about the clearance inside the rear wheel, can you take a picture and share ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Love the wheels! I think I just found my next set of wheels when its time! Great job

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will work on getting some photos of the inside clearance on the rear wheels. Due to the offset the clearance is good but I will get some photos for everyone.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Zipnapa...I have the same graphics kit and Ive been thinking about those wheels. Looks great together, now Im deff getting some :xx:
\

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have to get them for my Vamps, T9s like to leak around the otter bead when i run low pressure, can you get the inner reinforcement rings on the inside for the rear with bead locks ?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I have to get them for my Vamps, T9s like to leak around the otter bead when i run low pressure, can you get the inner reinforcement rings on the inside for the rear with bead locks ?
yes omf will customize any way you want them if you got the green backs$

1 - 17 of 17 Posts