Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2008 TRX700xx now $3600!

I bought my TRX700xx about 6 months ago. I added a 13 tooth sprocket, fuel controller, Slip-on Akrapovic carbon/titanium pipe, UNI air filter, G force front rims with Kenda Kutter tires and Kenda bear claws in the rear. Tires are like new and have 2 rides on them. Brand new brake pads front and rear. Oil was changed every other ride and I would estimate that the bike has 30-40 hours on it. Its in excellent condition and there are no issues what so ever. Bike is preped, clean and ready to go, needs nothing. I am the second owner and it comes with a 2 year warranty from Honda that it transferable to the new owner. Bike is located in Jacksonville, NC but I can help with delivery. I love the bike but I want to go back to riding duel sport bikes. I need something I can play in the dirt and commute on. I have approx $5000 into her but am asking $3600.
Please PM me or email to [email protected]. Once we exchange emails or PM's I'd be happy to talk over the phone.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Where are you located? Good luck, it sounds like a good machine.

Edit: Never mind, just pulled my head out of my butt and saw the answer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya I decided to be "strange" and not be like every single other person and get the barkers/fmf/insert generic exhaust here combo. I put some time and work into adapting it from a yamaha R1 to work on this machine. I get compliments on it frequently. To me it looks/sounds great.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not on youtube, but could maybe get a sound clip. Very deep sound from the long carbon and titanium can.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll be out there, thanks! I pick up my KTM 450 exc-r duel sport on Saturday. mmmmmm street legal dirt bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.