Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just went out with my newly installed trail tech unit and i can hit 200kph no sweat so i think you guys need to check your gearing properly.....:lol:

from another post, are the below ok? im running stock tires....

[FONT=&quot]Tire size with the stock front tires I used 1632. Temp settings - 220 F yellow warning 230 F red warning (Honda manual says the fan turns on at 216 F). Shift points - 4000 rpm yellow warning - 5000 red warning[/FONT]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not really sure thats possible considering thats about 124 mph.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
think it works with those settings.
i do bout 110kph 13tooth sprocket.
how did u install the tach meter?

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
lol u got the tire size settings wrong. get a gps and u can fine tune the settings.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heika, i didnt get the one with the tach, i got the one with the remote/rally setting and am expecting great service from it, we always get lost in races and doing away with the additional math involved (compensating for the 'lost' Km's) will be very welcome.

ill put in those settings and go from there. thanks

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
heika, i didnt get the one with the tach, i got the one with the remote/rally setting and am expecting great service from it, we always get lost in races and doing away with the additional math involved (compensating for the 'lost' Km's) will be very welcome.

ill put in those settings and go from there. thanks
its called the tacho meter shows the RPM

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
just went out with my newly installed trail tech unit and i can hit 200kph no sweat so i think you guys need to check your gearing properly.....:lol:

from another post, are the below ok? im running stock tires....

[FONT=&quot]Tire size with the stock front tires I used 1632. Temp settings - 220 F yellow warning 230 F red warning (Honda manual says the fan turns on at 216 F). Shift points - 4000 rpm yellow warning - 5000 red warning[/FONT]
The best way to set your speed/distance is to measure wheel circumference using the rolling method. It is critical to get this measurement spot on. Even a little off will end up making a big difference. Trail Tech instructions will outline how to do this.

roadkill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts