Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys these photos are of a member on here called cow chaser he just won the 2010 safari on the 700xx hopefully he comes on and gives us a story
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
340 Posts
He would have one the Fink as well, if he had no engine trouble.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Funny that, cause a freind of his told me he had a piston go, then I spoke with Paul who said he got a flat.(I only just remember that he told me). From looking at those shots, Paul almost looks as fast as I do.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
you guys have some good racing over there... I would love to try that out someday.... hmmm, maybe I need to get an Australian sponsor???

·
Registered
340 Posts
ceballos, a man of your calibure needs Fink :tup:.

Tas, I will let Paul blaze the trail for me, then when he has had enough I will give him some personal riding leasons. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Mate what about paying for my coffin nothing fancy and we have a deal.

·
Registered
340 Posts
By the way is my eye site going, is that 11' rims packing Kenda Kutters and XCF's up front. Gee another high profile racer sticking with 11" rims

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys thanks for the plug.
Yep well i'm just home after the 2010 Australasian Safari. It was my 3rd crack at Safari this year and after a 3rd and a 2nd in previous years I finally cracked the big win this year.
Safari is run in West Australia through the harsh outback and over 3800kms or about 2400 miles. Held over 7 days it's tough on rider and and machine. you can find more about it at www.australasiansafari.com.au
P.S. It was a flat that held me up at Finke but I also did have engine troubles earlier in the week before the race started.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
cowchaser.. congrats!... would you happen to have any pictures of the event and quad?.. I like to appreciate a good race rig!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hi Paul and welcome, now I remember a certain LTR 450 that arrived at Fink a while back with no back tyre and it still pulled off the win. Correct me if I am wrong

·
Registered
340 Posts
ceballos, my statement was to all the people that ran out and bought 10" rims.:lmao:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts