Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had an awesome day at the Mud Bog. My son got two 1st places on his 125M, one in the 81-174cc class and one in the 175-300cc class. He beat abunch of bigger bikes in that class-lots of 250EXs and Raptor 250s. My daughter got a first in the 301-500cc class on my 250SX, beating 400EXs, Z400s, YFZs, and me on the same bike. The 700xx didn't bring home a first, but it got 2nd in the 501-800cc 2wd class. Another 700XX got third also. Beat all the 4WDs running in 2WD in that class but one. Towards the end it was just one big hole in the middle of the pit and whoever could hit it the hardest went the farthest. I will try to post some video later, but here are some pics.

I am not sure how many times they are going to ask me how many 1st places I didn't get...............

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is some video. Quite a bit different than the one I posted a couple weeks ago. More of a see who can go the farthest is some really deep crap than a race. Nobody made it farther than what you see on the video. Seen some Renegade and Brute Force belts smoke when they tried to run through in high. Wish I could have got some more runs, but my wife just taped the people she new and I had her tape the other 700xx also. He has a pretty wicked take off once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XXL0KbmXT8

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well done to all of you i see a day of washing quads for you
Took 4hrs to wash them off this morning. They liked getting them muddy, but washing them off was another story. It still amazes me how much easier it is to wash a three wheeler.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.