1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so its seems the average price is $8.99

email address to use is is [email protected]
password is club700xx

In My Portfolio the two cover name choices are above the picture....
please try not to edit anything and when you go to order make sure the cart is empty so you dont order more than you wanted...also watch not to order labels they got me for them... lol

Hope this works!!! and again I tried to use every picture I was sent or could find via fb or site:) hope I didn't miss anyone!
ENJOY :) :xx:
Thanks again Shonie for making these amazing covers!!!:yay:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Thanks... Just ordered my stuff. VistaPrint and I are old friends, so was easy for me to navigate their site... getting through all the other stuff they want to sell you.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
ha ha that site sure pushes the related products huh nikki lol
I noticed the lable thing too they get you by having to scroll down o the bottom on every page and they throw that one in the middle they know most people will just accept it and go on

thanks again
you guys did an awesome job

·
Registered
333 Posts
Ordered one!

Nikki and Shonie fantastic job! :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Cant wait to get this calendar hung up :xx: I dont think ive ever had this much enthusiasm for a calendar :lol: a sign of appreciation to you both and everyone for posting all their pics!

·
Registered
446 Posts
My order is in, sweet. Thank you again to Shonie and Dagirl for all the effort you guys put in.

·
Registered
369 Posts
every time i click on it, it says document could not be found.
am i missing something??

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Be aware whomever ordered last will still have their info displayed, when I signed in, there was some info about San Francisco!!! good part is there were no credit card info

·
Registered
446 Posts
thats because you can't delete the last shipping address. I went back in and removed mine, but it wouldn't let me remove the last one there.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Yeah I removed mine as well oh well I'm sure no one will stalk you for your awesome calendar lol or will they..........

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Be aware whomever ordered last will still have their info displayed, when I signed in, there was some info about San Francisco!!! good part is there were no credit card info

That would've been my info... If I ever piss you off, you now know where to find me. Also knew that no credit card info is displayed, so no biggie... Or should I start looking over my shoulder now? :lmao:

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
LOL!! Nah! you don't need to worry, been in SF many times but don't plan on going back for awhile.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Just ordered mine, Thanks so much. cant wait to get it up on the wall.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
287 Posts
How long does it take to get it??? I ordered mine a week or 2 ago???

·
Registered
146 Posts
you have a pm ... i cant wait to order one of these

1 - 20 of 35 Posts