Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great vid and thanks for sharing. :tup:
Also I have one question, What's it like racing on this terrain in the dark ?
It's actually a lot of fun if you have the right lights. We ran a completely new set up from Baja-Designs with 4 HID's. It felt like we had trophy truck lights! It was lit up everywhere we needed.

I really like riding at night because you only see what is right in front of you.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I really like riding at night because you only see what is right in front of you.
I have heard this before. I think riding at night forces you to pay more attention and look right infront of you rather than looking too far ahead and messing up. It seems to give me more of an adrenaline rush and I may even ride faster at night. (it helps that I know all my trails by heart though)

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
It's actually a lot of fun if you have the right lights. We ran a completely new set up from Baja-Designs with 4 HID's. It felt like we had trophy truck lights! It was lit up everywhere we needed.

Sorry , Josh . Youre nuts. I can just about get my head around the speed you guys do in daylight and to think it's better in the night time !!!!. I aint brave enough for this one. But congrats on the win and being a "husband". :tup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts