Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my buddy just bought a 2011 black se raptor its time to see how they compare. once its broke in the races will begin.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I saw the 2011 Raptor last night, supposed to be the fastest and best handling one yet.

And yet it still comes with better suspension than the XX...:funny:

·
Registered
734 Posts
my buddy just bought a 2011 black se raptor its time to see how they compare. once its broke in the races will begine.
Wow! that color scheme is baaaaddddddd I love it. Will look like crap pretty fast as mos black parts on quads do but still looks beautiful. Post pics and vids!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im excited to have one to ride around with its gonna be sweet. otd $8600 though ouch.

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
lol if you wanna go by that logic I paid $11,500 Canadian OTD. Man we get screwed over so hard here our dollar is so close to par and we get no where near US auto prices.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
is it true u can make wheeler road legal in canada... jw

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i knew it was to good to be true. lol

·
Registered
505 Posts
is it true u can make wheeler road legal in canada... jw
That would just be too cool.....they won't let us in Virginia either....bastards

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine is completely street legal here in Arizona. I get all kinds of weird looks when I zip through town (Wickenburg). You should have seen the looks when I actually passed a car at about 60 MPH. Just makes it easier to go get something at McDonalds when I am out riding. It is mainly dirt ridden, but, every now and then, I hit the pavement.
:hey::xx:

·
Registered
528 Posts
in la, we can do it like a motard, just put the lights and make it legal like a motorcycle and you can fill out paperwork and go to state police and get a title for registration.if i didnt have a streetbike i would register mine and buy a set of 12" rims and 24" dot tires for it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
up here in wyoming all we gotta do is go and get a licence plate for it cost about 100$ or so i think when it aint so cold out here i throw the old stock tires and rims on it and cuz all over the street take it to work sometimes alot of people here drive there quads,side-by-sides and dirt bikes on the road alot

·
Registered
197 Posts
I ride mine to work and back in the summer. all you have to do here is have a orange flag on your quad and you can ride it on all of the side streets. if you want to ride it on our main street then you have to get the quad inspected and have turn signals and a horn on it, but after that your good. I just ride mine on the side streets though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts