1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have two good races for 2011!

Race 1:Big 3 XX vs Built XX

XX1: EHS big 3, 160lbs. rider.
XX2: EHS controller, Uni filter, Alba exhaust, 11:1 cp piston, Hot cam St. 2 with no port. 255lbs. rider.

Who takes the W?

Race 2: Built XX vs Built Raptor 700r

XX: See XX2 above. If I use the XX it will be a 160lbs. rider...
700r: Same mods as XX2 but with barker duals and power programmer III. 175lbs. rider.

Who takes the W?

Discuss...

And of course I'll have video proof of all the races!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Race #1 =If both xx are running the same and the riders are equal and just the mods is the only differance then xx1

Race #2 = Riders of same standard and same tires ,700r

But the thing that can make a big differance is , what terrain are they racing on. :D

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I raced that raptor when I was stock. I had him from the get go then he got traction and bye bye. As for crash and I. His XX is for sure going to be faster than mine, I'm just wondering what the weight difference will do. I'm sure he'll still take the W. I thought it would be fun to talk about though, see what others thoughts are.

Anyone know how to edit the poll? I didn't set it up for multiple votes. damn

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
as xx2 i think! plus it's lighter and the rider is lighter than crash. if Scott rides crashes bike it'll be close, but i still think the rappy will win as long as he gets a good launch.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You said the raptor had the same mods? xx1 or xx2?
Same as XX2. From a dead stop I had the raptor till he got traction then he had a few lengths on me. When I went big 3 I raced the raptor from a roll where he had more traction, he had a few lengths again. The Raptor owner is much closer in weight to me.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Well good luck, sounds like your going to need it :lol:.
Thanks, I'll need it. Weight is the only thing I have going for me. I wonder what that 95lbs. difference will make. I think Crash should still win but my guess is that it would be close. We shall see.:hey:

·
Registered
505 Posts
A big 3 raptor with cam and no head work or tb is only 48-50rwhp. Most of them i have raced had the mods, but with piss poor tunes and lost.
Actually those are just big 3 numbers.....after I added just a stage 2 cam, I was at 55.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
I would say the better rider would win the races, since all machines are pretty close.

·
Registered
505 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts