Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if honda will be comin out with one? I was really disappointed when i saw that honda didnt come out with a 2010 one, but i figured they must just still be workin on an even better version of the 700. I really hope honda continues to make the 700xx so we can get more aftermarket parts for it, but if they dont, oh well, i'm still gonna have mine. :rock:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh ok. i really wish they would go ahead and do it though cause its buggin the crap outta me. lol

·
Registered
538 Posts
Same here I look on their site at least once a day, even yamaha has their 2011 bikes out, come on Honda!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know. it looks pretty sweet. especially the black one. lol i wish honda would show yamaha up again this year. :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Boys, Honda has put way to much money into there new 450 to worry about the 700. I think the 700xx will stay the same for a while yet before there are any upgrades. I am told the new 450 is a real weapon.

Overlord

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ah, thats a 450, we're worried about 700's on here. lol

·
Registered
340 Posts
Im with ya big fella but you boys were asking about new 700's Im telling ya why there wont be one.

Overlord

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2 against 1. lol i think your at a slight disadvantage here on this site.

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you say so then it must be true.....:nuts:

dang right. lol

you shouldnt feel at a disadvantage, look at all the stuff you got put into your raptor. :disgust:

·
Registered
505 Posts
I don't.....I just had to comment and mess with you for a minute...you all have a good night....

later

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm glad not all people that ride different fourwheelers are cocky towards their brand fourwheeler. thats what makes this site awesome. lol

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I haven't heard anything Trx, but if they are, I would assume it would be FI...just a guess considering the Bike is.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
The only 2011 sport model that Honda has announced to this point is a TRX 250. I keep hoping that we see an '11 XX, even if there are no changes. They need to keep producing this bike, cuz' I'll be ready for a 2012 or 2013 model. Otherwise, I might have to go to the dark side....Renegade anyone?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts