Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well were almost ready for this season who all is racing xc this year besides ranger, 92ck, baxter and myself??? and where do you race? anyone here run any of the gncc races out east cause were def gona try to make a couple

·
Registered
755 Posts
I'm trying to make the GNCC in PA and NY. Collage B class in the pm race. I raced the gncc in new york last year and it was very fun, especially the motocross track.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
If I can get back to NY, I will be racing in the GNCC at UV, and then WNYOA, if not, I will be looking for some stuff out here. Be using both the 700 and prolly a 450. Think I may step up to A this year, as I got 4th overall in the B last yr, but only made 11 of the 19 races.

·
Registered
755 Posts
If I can get back to NY, I will be racing in the GNCC at UV, and then WNYOA, if not, I will be looking for some stuff out here. Be using both the 700 and prolly a 450. Think I may step up to A this year, as I got 4th overall in the B last yr, but only made 11 of the 19 races.
Wow thats pretty good. A class is tough, I did B class last year and couldn't finish because I bent my tie rod too badly. Hopefully I will do better this time around.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dang that is good guys
sry been a while since i been on been busy as all get out got my float x evols on over the weekend gona order the podium-x rears tomorrow hopefully

·
Registered
211 Posts
Going to race Snowshoe, WV GNCC with a buddy I ride with up at Rausch Creek. June 25th. I'll probably do something in the AM race, Shoe is suppost to be the hardest of them all.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Going to race Snowshoe, WV GNCC with a buddy I ride with up at Rausch Creek. June 25th. I'll probably do something in the AM race, Shoe is suppost to be the hardest of them all.
Yea I heard its about a 20 mile lap instead of the normal 10. Also i forget either the 1st or 2nd half is really tough. I watched it on tv and seeing the pro's fly up the ski slope is so awesome.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Our last local harescramble was 22mi long. It doesnt really make any difference riding it, its good for the ground though. You're not riding over the same spot over and over and over like a shorter say 8mi lap.

Anyone interested in running that one? Its a 6hr ride from here, we could caravan down.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
TRX700, I forget, but did you complete atleast one lap last year? If so, howdid you like gravity cavity? That is probably one of my favorites at UV.

Blak, where is it?

Mustang, so what you are saying is with the new shocks you are garuanteed to win right? haha.

·
Registered
755 Posts
TRX700, I forget, but did you complete atleast one lap last year? If so, howdid you like gravity cavity? That is probably one of my favorites at UV.
Yea I completed 3 laps and what they did last year is made a slalom type thing right before the gravity cavity so your not going fast and couldn't fly down it. It was still pretty cool though.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Yea I completed 3 laps and what they did last year is made a slalom type thing right before the gravity cavity so your not going fast and couldn't fly down it. It was still pretty cool though.
Aww that sucks. You should try a MOTO there, where you are in 4-5 gear pinned hitting that. It is mad fun, and the first few times you do it, your balls come up to your throat.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Aww that sucks. You should try a MOTO there, where you are in 4-5 gear pinned hitting that. It is mad fun, and the first few times you do it, your balls come up to your throat.
Yea I'm not much of a jumper tho. That was the first time I was ever at a track with jumps.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Yea I'm not much of a jumper tho. That was the first time I was ever at a track with jumps.
It makes you quite nervous doesn't? You see these guys jumping on TV, and it doesn't look hard at all. Then you get up to say a 30 foot double, and you are like HOLY SHIT, how do people have balls to do this. But then after you clear it, you get bigger and bigger, and then it comes natural LOL. Only thing that I sucks that I learned is that when you race the course on a Bike first, and then change to a quad. You get used to hitting them at a certain speed and then speed checking in the air on the bike, and then bam, you're on something heavier and definately need more UMPH to get through it haha.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Our shocks should be here next week got our front rears are all we need can't wait forst rface is next weekend keep y'all posted

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
wth is "forst rface" lol
shocks are on we are ready too race we start at 1100 tomorrow cant wait its going to be a great day for racing

im out here at the track camping

greg change your sig

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Well we placed 3rd we decided not to push it the first race since were both out of shape I was hurting so bad I was surprised we placed lol

The track was very tight everyone rubbed tires and some people bent som tie rods

It was nice to finally meet vettedriver wish more of the oklahoma crew could make some of the races our next race is stillwater 500 on the 27th its mostly motocross those that like that should come out its a blast

Go to atvmotion.com for all the details

·
Registered
455 Posts
I got third place as well.

Only thing is I'm not a girl and I'm not hurting like the rest of em :)

Time to put my Teixeira Tech uppers on and see how much it changes the way she handles in the corners.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
brian thats because you only ran 2 laps and I lapped you while you were stopped in the open (you didnt think id take that comment sitting down did you) I believe even my mom called you a pu$$y lmao

and dont give me i heard you coming so i pulled over there was over 350' of clearing before you turned and had over 1000' of clearing so pulling over to let me by hardly required you to stop

·
Registered
455 Posts
I didn't hear you because you're still stock. I heard the 3 guys behind you. And I wasn't worried about it because I was already screwed so I was just getting out of everyone elses way.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I was looking for pics from the race and found these from Sunday.

This is MustangGH holding his and Ranger19JN's plaques. As always Ranger was MIA.

This is our buddy that rode Mustang's Wolverine. He will be getting a 700XX soon.

And finally me.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts