1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.camaro5.com/2012-camaro-z...-and-confirmed

Quote:

NO MORE DOUBTING THE CAMARO Z28!!!

2012 Camaro Z28 with 6.2L supercharged V8 (6AT in this model). No confirmation yet on whether this is the LS9 or LSA motor.

FULL SET OF PHOTOS HERE

This Camaro Z28 was captured out testing with several other Camaros, as well as a Mustang GT500 (for comparison of course).

Seen prominently, even with the front covering is a much lower front fascia with large intakes. You can make out the shape despite the covering and it resembles the latest Transformers 3 Bumblebee Camaro front fascia. The hood cowl also looks to be more prominent than on standard Camaro.

The wheels are 20″ SP550 anodized black - 20×10 front and 20×11 rears. Wrapped in Goodyear Eagle F1 tires. The brake calipers very much resemble those from the CTS-V.

Quad exhaust (dual pipes per side) are at the rear, and the photographer described the sound from this car as “nothing short of unholy!”

Best part is, GM was courteous enough to tape the engine specs on the dash: 6.2L supercharged V8, with Auto Transmission.

See all 2012 Camaro Z28 photos at the following LINK

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96645

It is either a 556HP LSA or a 638HP LS9

:thanks::tup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
that is one sweet ride... I love the chevy, dodge and ofcourse stang! now if I could only buy all three :)
I am with you on this one. 1 of 3 cars ,I want and never will be able to afford them !

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
not a big fan of gm but you know that car is going to be sick!!! gm always produces a strong muscle car. i wish the mustang would follow in their foot steps. it just seems that ford always falls short. just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
445 Posts
i wonder if they will bring them over here
I've heard that alot of the design and testing was done out here as they are based on the Monaro chassis. I wouldn't be surprised to see it released in Oz but under what name.........??????

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
If you got to see that one , then it gets better.
All I will say is the Robin Reliant will have beer coming outta nose and the new Bugatti is awesome ! need to go to bed , I have work in 4 hours.
Always a pleasure with you guys and 4 maybe 5 girls.:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts